What are the main benefits of having your very own online personal trainer? And, why would you choose one instead of working out on your own in the gym?
1. In Your Own Time
On a regular basis we’ll be speaking. Talking through things every week with your online personal trainer means that the coaching or training session takes place in the comfort of your own home (or office) at a time to suit.
Away on a business trip? No problem. Going on holiday and and don’t want to miss a session? All you need is an internet connection.
Struggling to actually get things done? Or even get to the gym? That’s okay. We will help you.
Even if you want to arrange a mini session instead of a full session with your trainer for a motivation boost to keep you on track then that’s what we will do. There’s the freedom of not having to travel to your trainer, so no excuses that the weather’s bad or you haven’t got time.
3. Can’t Remember Exercises?
Having trouble remembering what you’re supposed to be doing? With the video feed that an online fitness coaching session provides you’ll easily be able to see your trainer show you the right position, which means you’ll continue to improve and not adopt bad habits.
4. Latest Tools & Techniques
Online personal trainers employ a number of other motivational tools to keep you on track:
- My Fitness Pal – helps keep track of your food and when linked to your trainer allows them to see what you’re been eating and help you adapt your nutrition levels over time.
- Idrated – a clever hydration tracking app that helps you keep on top of your water intake. You’d be surprised at the amount of people who aren’t sufficiently hydrated.
- PT Enhance – this enables your individual fitness coach to send and update your individual training programme, as well as assess you and provide you with video instructions of the different exercises you will be performing.
Online personal training is so much more than an experienced professional just sending you a training programme on a regular basis. It’s a system designed to provide you with the guidance, motivation and self-awareness that you need to help you reach your fitness goals.